- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs alaska halibut fillets or 1 1⁄2-2 lbs halibut steaks
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Thoroughly blend all ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the baste for garnish.
- Preheat grill to medium high. When grill is ready, baste halibut thoroughly before and during cooking. Grill approximately 4 to 6 minutes per side.
- Garnish with remaining Cilantro Cream.