Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Halibut is probably my favorite fish and the steaks hold up to grilling well and are a fast meal anytime. This recipe is a combination of lots of recipe browsing and mostly what makes my family happy- that is the real goal now, isn't it? Prep time includes marinade time.
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vermouth
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 24 ounces halibut steaks
- salt and pepper
- lemon wedge
- Combine first 4 ingredients and mix well in a shallow dish (I use an 8x8 glass dish). Add Halibut, coat and marinate 30 minutes on each side.
- Heat grill to high. Salt and pepper steak just before placing on grill. Cook 4 minutes per side. Flip it once only.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Very nice flavours! I used Cinzano as my vermouth of choice! Will try this again...maybe with some tilapia. :)
Lovely subtle flavor that adds to the halibut and doesn't detract from it. I used a filet and cooked it on the griddler. Will make this recipe again