1/1 Photo of Grilled Halibut Sandwich
Grilled olive oil coated bread loaded wilt grilled mango, onion, red bell peppers.I enjoyed this without any extra spreads but DH wanted mayo but he didn't want the mango or avocado. Which adds moisture and creaminess. As you see this is very versatile.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb halibut fillet
- 1/2 red bell pepper, Cut in half
- 2 slices red onions, cut 1/4 inch with toothpicks through the slice to keep them together
- 1/2 avocado, cut in 1/2
- 1/2 mango, cut in 1/2
- 1/2 loaf ciabatta, cut in half lengthwise
- olive oil
- 1 lime, juice
- salt and pepper
- red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1Drizzle all ingredients with olive oil and lime juice.
- 2Sprinkle with garlic, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning to taste.
- 3Over direct grill all ingredients except for bread.
- 4Flip as they char just a couple minutes.
- 5Place bread on grill flipping when one side is toasted.
- 6Place bread on a platter when grilled to your likeness, layer ingredients as they cook to desired doneness on the bread. Be sure to remove the charred skin from the peppers and discard the skin. Remove toothpicks from onions and distribute along the sandwich.
- 7Drizzle olive oil or spread mayonnaise on bread if desired.
- 8Cut into 4 servings and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Halibut Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 81.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 31.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: