1/3 Photos of Grilled Halibut & Pineapple Mango Salsa (Gluten-Free)
From Delight Gluten Free Magazine, Summer 2009. Posted for ZWT5, Caribbean region.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces wild caught halibut fillets (4 3 oz filets)
- 1/2 lime, juice & zest
- olive oil, for brushing on the fish
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
PINEAPPLE MANGO SALSA
- 1Preheat grill to medium high. Meanwhile, rinse and dry filets. Brush lightly with olive oil, drizzle with lime juice and zest, sprinkle with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Grill filets over medium high heat until firm, but not hard to the touch, about 3-4 minutes per side, turning only once. Do not over cook.
- 3SALSA: Peel and dice pineapple, mango and onion, add to medium serving bowl. Mince garlic, chili pepper and cilantro, toss into bowl then zest and juice lime into bowl and stir to combine. Add a pinch of sea salt to taste.
- 4Serve 2 tablespoons of Pineapple Mango Salsa spooned over each grilled filet.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Halibut & Pineapple Mango Salsa (Gluten-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.0
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.1 mg
- Sodium 63.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 23.9 g