Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this one hot summer night when I wanted fish without heating up the kitchen. It turned out very nice. It can also be done in the oven.
- 1 lb halibut steaks
- 6 large prawns
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, chopped
- season salt
- cajun seasoning (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place halibut on large sheet of aluminum foil.
- Rub the garlic around fish.
- Put dabs of butter down the middle.
- Sprinkle with onion, salt, pepper, Cajun seasoning, lemon juice and parsley.
- Top with prawns.
- Seal the foil around the fish.
- Grill until done about 10 each side.
- Or oven at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.
- ~Note: If you choose to use two or more smaller steaks, adjust ingredients for each serving and wrap each steak in it's own foil packs. This is a nice way to do it for individual servings.~.