Grilled Halibut in Lemon-Mustard-Tarragon Marinade
- Make the marinade: in a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard, tarragon, and chives together; slowly whisk in the olive oil until well blended; season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange fish pieces in a large, shallow, non-aluminum dish; pour the marinade over the fish, coating evenly; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Prepare the grill for medium-heat grilling.
- Remove fish from the marinade; grill the fish about 3 inches from the fire, turning once, for 5-7 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
- Transfer fish to a platter and garnish with lemon slices and tarragon; serve immediately.