Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Posted by request
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced lemon zest
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- 6 (8 ounce) halibut fillets
- lemon slice
- fresh tarragon sprig
- Make the marinade: in a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard, tarragon, and chives together; slowly whisk in the olive oil until well blended; season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange fish pieces in a large, shallow, non-aluminum dish; pour the marinade over the fish, coating evenly; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Prepare the grill for medium-heat grilling.
- Remove fish from the marinade; grill the fish about 3 inches from the fire, turning once, for 5-7 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
- Transfer fish to a platter and garnish with lemon slices and tarragon; serve immediately.