Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
When it comes to fish, simple always works best. The firm texture of the halibut makes grilling the perfect method of preparation. From Legal Seafood.
- vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs halibut steaks
- cayenne pepper
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh sweet marjoram, chopped (or parsley) (optional)
- Oil th halibut steaks; season with cayenne and black pepper to taste.
- **If you are using a charcoal grill, be sure the flames have died down and coals are glowing before you cook the fish.
- Sear the steaks on both sides, then move them to the edge of the grill to finish cooking.
- Dot with butter and sweet marjoram (or parsley), if using, before serving.
- Grilling time will be dependent on the size of your steaks.