1/1 Photo of Grilled Gyro Burgers
Creamy cucumber sauce tops off these grilled burgers inside a pita pocket shell. We cut the pita pockets and hamburgers in half so we have room for more of the trimmings. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine 1 container of plain yogurt with the envelope of ranch dressing mix. Remove half of the mixture to another bowl.
- 2Into one of the bowls, add the remaining container of plain yogurt and diced cucumber; mix well. Cover and refrigerate.
- 3Preheat grill and lightly oil grate.
- 4Mix the ground beef and 1/4 cup onion into the remaining half of the yogurt mixture. Shape into 6 hamburger patties.
- 5Grill patties on medium heat for 7 minutes each side, turning once.
- 6Cut off 1/4 end of the pita pockets and fill with torn lettuce, grilled burger, creamy cucumber sauce and diced tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Gyro Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.3
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 78.7 mg
- Sodium 464.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix