Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
Unique and very tasty. Low Carb Vittles...++
Make and share this Grilled Guam Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 2 cups soy sauce or 2 cups teriyaki sauce
- 1 chopped onion
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 7 crushed garlic cloves
- 3 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Use 3 or more jalapeno peppers, depending on how hot you want it.
- You can use serrano (hotter), or add a habanero to the mix for it to be hotter also. Marinate for at least 24 hours.
- Grill over charcoal or hardwood, offset so you don't burn the skin. You're looking for a good brown color with a crispy texture. This may take up to 45 mins depending on your grill temperature (It should be baked on the grill not grilled over intense heat -- ).
- USAF MAJ (Ret) Juan Gonzales gets credit for this little jewel -- .