Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very healthy, low fat, and among the best in fish dishes.
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs grouper
- Combine sauce ingredients.
- Marinate fish in sauce at least 30 minutes.
- place the fish on light oiled grill, over hot heat.
- Brush frequently with sauce.
- Do not overcook.
- Fish is done when it flakes easy with a fork.
This is going on grouper fillet, very good marinade!
We really enjoyed this light, easy flavorful dish. Thank you for sharing.
I used this sauce on some tilapia and it was delicious! Even the kids loved it! I will try it next time with grouper, i just had tilapia on hand. A keeper!