Montana Heart Song's Note:
There is no flour in this recipe and you can use any ground meat including ham. This is quick and easy. White cream sauce or soup mixed with 3/4 can of milk as a gravy can be served and rice & potatoes. This is a kid pleaser with ketchup, no gravy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground pork or 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb ground chicken or 1 lb ground ham
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt or 1 teaspoon salt substitute
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 dashes white pepper
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 3 green onions, sliced (optional)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1In large mixing bowl, beat eggs yolks well.
- 2Add all of the ingredients listed except oil and mix.
- 3In separate bowl, whip eggs whites until stiff. Use a mixer to do this.
- 4Fold egg whites into meat mixture.
- 5Heat grill or griddle, add 1 tblsp oil.
- 6Drop meat mixture by tblsp onto the hot girddle or grill. Turn over when puffed and brown. Brown other side. Add oil to grill when needed. Keep warm until all meat is cooked. Serve with gravy of your choice. Kids love ketchup and no gravy. Your choice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Ground Meat Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.6
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 394.3 mg
- Sodium 852.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 30.5 g