1/2 Photos of Grilled Green Tomatoes & Onions
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush tomato and onion slices with oil and grill over medium-low heat turning once or twice, until lightly charred and soft.
- 2Cover bottom of shallow dish with grilled tomato slices in overlapping rows.
- 3Separate grilled onion slices into rings and scatter over tomatoes.
- 4In saucepan heat vinegar with water, sugar, caraway seeds, salt and hot pepper flakes, stirring, just until sugar is dissolved.
- 5Let cool.
- 6Stir again and pour over grilled tomatoes and onions.
- 7Cover and let stand 2 hours at room temperature, or up to 8 hours in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Green Tomatoes & Onions
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 81.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g