This is a great with pintos, and greens, like collards or chard. Wonderful comfort food. One of our favorite vegan dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the polenta as directed.
- 2While polenta is cooking cut the corn off the cob.
- 3Chop coarsely in processor to make a chunky puree.
- 4When polenta has cooked to point where spoon stands up in it, add corn puree and cook 5 more minutes.
- 5It will be extremely thick.
- 6Remove from heat& add the green chilies.
- 7Spread in jelly-roll pan about 1/2" thick, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 8To serve: cut chilled polenta into squares.
- 9Combine oils and tamari and brush squares with mix.
- 10Grill until golden brown and marked on both sides.
- 11About 5-7 minutes per side.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Green Chile Polenta
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1606.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: