Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great with pintos, and greens, like collards or chard. Wonderful comfort food. One of our favorite vegan dishes.
- Prepare the polenta as directed.
- While polenta is cooking cut the corn off the cob.
- Chop coarsely in processor to make a chunky puree.
- When polenta has cooked to point where spoon stands up in it, add corn puree and cook 5 more minutes.
- It will be extremely thick.
- Remove from heat& add the green chilies.
- Spread in jelly-roll pan about 1/2" thick, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve: cut chilled polenta into squares.
- Combine oils and tamari and brush squares with mix.
- Grill until golden brown and marked on both sides.
- About 5-7 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately.