Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This is a greek vegetable recipe posted for ZWT4. This recipe comes from All recipes.
Top Review by lazyme
Yum! I made this as directed other than made it in the oven since we were eating so late. Even the zucchini haters (grandkids!) at the table had seconds. lol. It'a also a very pretty dish. Thanks Lynn for yet another keeper. Made for ZWT9.
- 4 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 59.14 ml pitted ripe olives, halved
- 29.58 ml green onions, chopped
- 19.71 ml olive oil or 19.71 ml canola oil
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml oregano, dried
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine zucchini, tomato, olives, and onion in a bowl.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Place on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil(about 23 inx 18in).
- Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.