This is a greek vegetable recipe posted for ZWT4. This recipe comes from All recipes.
Make and share this Grilled Greek-Style Zucchini recipe from Food.com.
- 4 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pitted ripe olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 4 teaspoons olive oil or 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Combine zucchini, tomato, olives, and onion in a bowl.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Place on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil(about 23 inx 18in).
- Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
Yum! I made this as directed other than made it in the oven since we were eating so late. Even the zucchini haters (grandkids!) at the table had seconds. lol. It'a also a very pretty dish. Thanks Lynn for yet another keeper. Made for ZWT9.
Ideal side for hot summer days when zucchini harvest is at its height. This was quick, easy and best part was the zucchini was nicely cooked without being over cooked / mushy. We really enjoyed the addition of kalamata olives and oregano. Thanks for the post.
Delicious!! This was a very tasty way to use the overabundance of zucchini and tomatoes that my garden is producing. I used kalamata olives, red onion, basil-infused olive oil and I cooked this in my oven instead of on the grill. This was quick and easy to assemble so it makes a speedy side dish. Thank you for sharing! Made for ZWT 9 - Greece for The Apron String Travelers.