Recipe by gailanng
Top this! Mediterranean-style beef topped with olives, feta and spinach. Adapted from Betty Crocker.
- 1⁄2 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into 2 pieces
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup lightly packed chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon ripe olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Rub both sides of each piece of beef with garlic; sprinkle with lemon-pepper seasoning and salt.
- Cover and grill beef over medium heat 9 to 11 minutes, turning once, until beef is of desired doneness.
- In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spoon over beef.