1/1 Photo of Grilled Greek-Style Chicken Kabobs
1 hr 39 mins
1 hr 24 mins
A tasty alternative for yakitori (chicken on a stick)...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs skinless chicken breasts (cut into 3/4 - 1 inch cubes)
- 8 -10 shiitake mushrooms (stems removed and sliced in half)
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper (diced into bit-size pieces)
- 1 medium red bell pepper (diced into bit-size pieces)
- 1/4 medium red onion (quartered and separated into individual pieces)
- 1Combine lemon juice, basil, mint, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, and pepper in a resealable plastic bag (zip-type works best).
- 2Add chicken and place in fridge to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- 3Prior to cooking, alternate chicken, mushrooms, bell peppers, and onion on skewers – (Note: it is best not to end with bell peppers as they tended to slide off after being cooked).
- 4Cook on medium-high heat grill for approximately 7 – 10 minutes each side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Greek-Style Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (424 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 609.2
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 218.4 mg
- Sodium 578.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 77.0 g