Recipe by Denise in NH
From a recipe card I found in my grocery store's seafood department. It is delicious...enjoy.
Top Review by Anastacey
I loved this recipe though I couldn't find snapper, I used sea bass, but would love to try it with the snapper. I'm a big spinach fan and it was delicous with the fish. I also served it with sweet potatoes to make a complete meal.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 4 garlic cloves, minced and divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 (4 ounce) red snapper fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 cups fresh spinach, stems removed
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill.
- Stir together lemon juice, butter, 2 cloves garlic, and oregano; drizzle over fish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill fish, covered, 4 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add spinach and remaining 2 cloves garlic; saute 5 minutes or until wilted. Serve fish over spinach. Top with feta and pine nuts, if desired.