Recipe by Kate in Ontario
This is so easy and packed with flavour. It is a nice dish to serve with souvlaki or any pork or chicken dish.
Top Review by Lorac
Potatoes mixed with Greek salad dressing and cooked on the grill. I knew this was just the perfect addition to the rest of our meal. Only 2 ingredients and I had neither. But that didn't stop me! I used 2 large baking potatoes, 1/4 cup of Italian salad dressing, 2 oz of mild feta cheese and to save time (mine) - I skipped the precooking and wrapped them in foil because DH was cooking the rest of dinner on the grill. Kate, it was a wonderful flavor combination and I think your original version would be even better. I will make this again.
- 4 medium new potatoes, unpeeled
- kraft Greek salad dressing, with feta and oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into large chunks.
- Boil for 10 minutes until slightly softened.
- Toss with enough salad dressing to coat evenly while still warm.
- Place in grill basket or for easy clean up use disposable pie plate with holes poked in it.
- Grill over med heat for about 15 minutes until crispy on outside and tender inside.