Prep 1 hr
Cook 12 mins
Wonderful blend of flavors and super simple! Makes for a nice twist on boring chicken. Can also cook in skillet or paninin press.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt (or can use fresh chopped garlic)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- feta cheese
- tzatziki, sauce (I use Tzatziki)
- pitted kalamata olive
- Combine lemon juice, oregano, garlic salt in shallow dish. Whisk to combine. While wisking stir in olive oil.
- Add chicken turning once. Marinate 30-60 minutes turning half-way.
- Grill to your liking; discard marinade.
- Top chicken with feta cheese, tzatziki sauce (gyro sauce), and olives.
Loved this, the flavors blended beautifully! I pan fried mine and while I drained the marinade left just a little so it gave a slghtly steamed effect and left the chicken wonderfully tender. Serving suggestion was great as well.
Simple and easy to fix. Thanks for posting.
A lovely simple moist chicken recipe that bursts with flavour!<br/>I marinated for 24 hours because we had been out and weren't hungry when we got home. Definitely a keeper!