Recipe by Marie
Marinate this chicken for only half an hour and put it on the barbecue grill for a real taste treat. This is easy and so awesome!
Top Review by Hey Jude
My favorite type of recipe....quick, easy and delicious. I made this as written and served with roasted carrots, baked sweet potatoes and buttermilk biscuits. Lovely dinner! Thanks Marie :)
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- lemon slice (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a plastic bag and add chicken.
- Turn to coat and marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill on charcoal grill over medium heat for about 7 to 10 minutes or until done.
- Discard remaining marinade.
- Place on serving platter and top with lemon slices.