Very quick and easy to make. I made this up myself last night and tested it on husband Paul - we both loved it.
- Use two 100g goats cheese rounds for this recipe.
- Place the goats cheese on a lightly oiled baking tray. Drizzle a little olive oil on top of each cheese.
- Cut the stem part off each fig and discard.
- Now slice each fig into about 3 slices.
- Place on the baking tray with the goats cheese and drizzle a little balsamic vinegar onto the figs (not onto the cheese).
- Place under a hot grill for just a couple of minutes until the cheese starts to bubble.
- Serve as a starter. Yum Yum!
- **PS: If I manage to get my photo on here for this recipes you will see I've slightly cooked the cheese too long. Not that it matters but it doesn't look as nice on the plate as it should do. Ooops!
Quick, easy and super tasty! I made under the broiler and then served with water crackers - cheese then a piece of fig. Delish!