1/1 Photo of Grilled Goats Cheese With Fresh Figs
Very quick and easy to make. I made this up myself last night and tested it on husband Paul - we both loved it.
My Private Note
- 1Use two 100g goats cheese rounds for this recipe.
- 2Place the goats cheese on a lightly oiled baking tray. Drizzle a little olive oil on top of each cheese.
- 3Cut the stem part off each fig and discard.
- 4Now slice each fig into about 3 slices.
- 5Place on the baking tray with the goats cheese and drizzle a little balsamic vinegar onto the figs (not onto the cheese).
- 6Place under a hot grill for just a couple of minutes until the cheese starts to bubble.
- 7Serve as a starter. Yum Yum!
- 8**PS: If I manage to get my photo on here for this recipes you will see I've slightly cooked the cheese too long. Not that it matters but it doesn't look as nice on the plate as it should do. Ooops!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Goats Cheese With Fresh Figs
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.0
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 79.0 mg
- Sodium 515.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 21.9 g