1/2 Photos of grilled glazed tuna
a light dinner this can also be made indoors under the broiler. you will have extra sauce which also tastes good with chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 1/2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped peeled ginger
- 4 tuna steaks (6 oz each)
- 1stir together cornstarch and 1 1/2 tbsp water until smooth, set aside.
- 2add pineapple and 2 tbsp water to blender and puree.
- 3in a saucepan add pineapple, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, bring to a boil.
- 4add cornstarch, stir 1 minute.
- 5heat grill.
- 6add salt& pepper to tuna, cook on oiled grill, turning once about 5 mins per side, or to taste spread pineapple sauce on each tuna steak and grill,covered, 1-2 mins more, serve mix wasabi powder, water and mayo together, serve alongside tuna.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for grilled glazed tuna
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.9
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 1111.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: