Prep 35 mins
Cook 6 mins
Does well on the grill or under the broiler.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, zest of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb swordfish steak
- Combine all ingredients together and pour over fish in a plastic ziplock bag or shallow dish.
- Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove fish from marinade.
- Grill fish (or broil), 3 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
Great recipe! I used this for grilling swordfish steaks, and also used it to baste hamburgers that we were grilling. My husband absolutely loved it!