Recipe by MizzNezz
I like to use a grill basket when I make this, so I don't have to worry about losing pieces of the salmon. You can also do this in the broiler.
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients.
- Place onions in small bowl and chill until ready to use.
- Grill salmon over medium coals for 10 minutes, turn and grill the other side for 10 minutes.
- Brush with ginger sauce throughout grilling.
- Place salmon on platter and sprinkle with onions.