I like to use a grill basket when I make this, so I don't have to worry about losing pieces of the salmon. You can also do this in the broiler.
- In bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients.
- Place onions in small bowl and chill until ready to use.
- Grill salmon over medium coals for 10 minutes, turn and grill the other side for 10 minutes.
- Brush with ginger sauce throughout grilling.
- Place salmon on platter and sprinkle with onions.
This was so yummy broiled in the oven! The marinade got nice and thick and glazed the salmon very nicely! I had to keep a close eye on it! Wonderful, thank you!
This is a great recipe! It's so easy and quick .. I broiled it and served with some rice .. thank you
We love grilled salmon. This recipe did not disappoint us. The marinade was wonderfully tangy. We also used a grill basket which made things very easy. This was so easy and delicious. Thanks Inez. ;)