1/4 Photos of Grilled Ginger Salmon
I like to use a grill basket when I make this, so I don't have to worry about losing pieces of the salmon. You can also do this in the broiler.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients.
- 2Place onions in small bowl and chill until ready to use.
- 3Grill salmon over medium coals for 10 minutes, turn and grill the other side for 10 minutes.
- 4Brush with ginger sauce throughout grilling.
- 5Place salmon on platter and sprinkle with onions.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Ginger Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.9
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 1469.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 37.9 g