Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple recipe to turn plain chicken breasts into a desired, tender piece of goodness
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated gingerroot
- 8 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- stir together mustatrd, brown sugar, honey and ginger in a small bowl.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking oil spray; place chicken on grill over medium-high heat, brushing chicken with half of mixture. Cover and grill 5-7 minutes on each side, brushing the other side with glaze mixture, until tender and no longer pink. (170 degrees).
These are really good and full of flavor. I used chicken tenders and cooked them in a 425 oven for 15 minutes turning once, putting on half the glaze at the beginning and then the remainder after turning. Thanks for posting. Made for Bargain Basement cooking tag game.