Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick, easy and very similar to other Lemon garlic recipes but the ginger gives it some zing.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced fine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons lite olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper
- Flatten the breasts to 1/2" thickness.
- Combine lemon juice, ginger, garlic, oil and cumin.
- Spread over the chicken.
- Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Grill or broil 2-3 minutes each side.
- Season with salt & pepper.
Easy as anything to make, but the flavor was very strong for me. Do Not marinate over 10 min(I did).
The flavor *was* excellent, but I just didn't get the ginger. It tasted more like cumin. Next time I think I will try making the garlic and ginger pieces a little smaller, and marinating 30 min. instead of 10.
Super easy to make, pretty tasty, and my picky soon-to-be-husband loved it, which made it even better! I used half lime juice and half lemon, as well as jarred ginger and garlic. I could definitely taste the cumin, but didn't mind it. We also used the little chicken tenders (3 of them), rather than breasts, so I didn't bother pounding, just poked full of holes with a fork before marinating for probably about 15 minutes while I unpacked and put together our brand new indoor grill ;) The man has given approval to make this again, so I can guarantee we will!