1/1 Photo of Grilled German Potato Salad
The perfect side dish for grilled pork chops or ham. The foil seals in the flavors and can also be baked in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in a pot of cold salted water and bring to a boil.
- 2Cook until tender, peel and cube.
- 3In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, mustard and pepper.
- 4Add potatoes, bacon, celery and onion and toss thoroughly.
- 5Place mixture on a 18x13 inch piece of double thickness heavy duty aluminum foil and fold top and edges securely.
- 6Grill over medium hot coals, 20 minutes turning once.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled German Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.8
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 1198.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 12.1 g