- 5 medium potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a pot of cold salted water and bring to a boil.
- Cook until tender, peel and cube.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, mustard and pepper.
- Add potatoes, bacon, celery and onion and toss thoroughly.
- Place mixture on a 18x13 inch piece of double thickness heavy duty aluminum foil and fold top and edges securely.
- Grill over medium hot coals, 20 minutes turning once.