Recipe by ~Leslie~
This is a fantastic, low carb treat. Different and delicious with only 2 grams of net carbs per tail. It is very simple to make, even for a beginner, yet sure to impress. Great for people who are not low carbing as well! Adapted from the Atkins Calendar.
Top Review by Muffin Goddess
Lovely! DH requested lobster tails for dinner, and this was a perfect change from my usual lobster tail recipe. Loved the tarragon, ginger and garlic in the butter. I grilled these on my indoor grill because I don't have an outdoor one right now. I'll be using this one again, thanks for posting! Made for the Emerald City Shakers for ZWT7
- 4 lobster tails
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger or 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill.
- Remove the soft part of lobster tail with scissors.
- Hit shell lightly with a mallet to make it lie flat.
- Melt butter in saucepan and add garlic, ginger, tarragon, mustard and salt.
- Spoon some of the butter mixture over tails and reserve remaining.
- Let stand 20 minutes.
- Grill lobster 4 inches from heat for 10 - 15 min with meaty side up, basting frequently with reserved butter mixture.