Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great recipe to look forward to when the grilling days of summer return. Simple ingredients make for very flavorful steaks. Found this on the Internet.
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, cut in pieces
- 4 strip steaks or 4 Delmonico steaks, about 1 inch thick
- Place all ingredients except steaks in food processor.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Marinate steaks for at least an hour.
- Grill until done to you liking.
Garlic lovers! this is a great recipe. YUM! We love garlic and this just hit the spot. We used T-Bones for this recipe and I added alittle beer around the bottom of the baking dish that I had the steaks marinating in. The steaks turned out so tender and juicy and had a wonderful flavor. Thanks for sharing this recipe Marie! Its a favorite!
This looks just wonderful! Will be making it soon when I have the time to marinade the steaks.