Recipe by Bryan Arrington
Being a steak and garlic lover, I came up with this recipe myself by using the ingredients I had in the house at the time. Now this is how I always prepare my steaks. My wife and friends love it!!
- 8 ounces steak (I prefer New York Strips, 8 oz or larger)
- 3 cloves garlic (can use garlic powder)
- onion salt
- 2 tablespoons oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat steaks with onion salt.
- This adds not only flavor but will slightly tenderize the meat as well.
- Spread Oregano evenly on steak (s).
- Add as much pepper as you would like.
- Using a paring knife, poke 3 or four holes directly through the steak.
- Mince garlic and press it into the holes in the steak.
- Grill to your liking over a lower heat.
- The minced garlic will spread through the steak so add as much or as little garlic as you desire.