1/2 Photos of Grilled Garlic Shrimp With Saffron
2 hrs 10 mins
susie cooks's Note:
This Spanish tapas is a great summer accompaniment to a sparkling sangria. From a recipe book called Sangria.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium nonreactive bowl, whisk together the olive oil, saffron, lime juice and garlic.
- 2Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 4Prepare grill to a medium-high heat.
- 5Push shrimp onto 4 metal skewers, allowing the excess marinade to drain off.
- 6Grill until just opaque in the center, about 2 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Garlic Shrimp With Saffron
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.5
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 212.8 mg
- Sodium 207.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 28.5 g