Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy, Simple, Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!
- 30 cooked shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 3⁄4 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon bacon grease
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- Mix last 4 ingedients in a bowl.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Grill shrimp until nice looking grill marks appear.
- We use the George Foreman Grill for this.
- A charcoal grill would give out more flavor.
We made these tonight. Yummy!!! We had them cheesy rice and greenbeans. I would say to make sure the coals are really hot before putting the shrimp on. I also used garlic powder and onion powder. They were very good!! Thanks for the post