Recipe by DEJackel
This is a recipe my husband has used for years. He was a chef for 15 years and although it is very simple to prepare and make, it's really delicious. We don't usually measure everything out exactly as given in this recipe, but this just gives you an idea of about how much you'll want for the marinade.
- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 -3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine and mix the rosemary, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, vinegars and mustard.
- Put the chicken breasts in a 9 x 13 glass pan (or whatever works).
- Poor the marinade all over the chicken (cover top and bottom).
- Let the chicken marinade in the mixture for 2 - 3 hours.
- Grill/barbecue the chicken and serve!