This is a recipe my husband has used for years. He was a chef for 15 years and although it is very simple to prepare and make, it's really delicious. We don't usually measure everything out exactly as given in this recipe, but this just gives you an idea of about how much you'll want for the marinade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine and mix the rosemary, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, vinegars and mustard.
- 2Put the chicken breasts in a 9 x 13 glass pan (or whatever works).
- 3Poor the marinade all over the chicken (cover top and bottom).
- 4Let the chicken marinade in the mixture for 2 - 3 hours.
- 5Grill/barbecue the chicken and serve!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Garlic, Rosemary and Lemon Dijon Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.3
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 161.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar