Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a variation of a recipe that I found on the net. It is a quick and easy side dish for almost any grilled meal.
- 6 medium red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large vidalia onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, sliced
- 3 cloves roasted garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Arrange potato slices, onion slices and butter on a large piece of aluminum foil.
- Top with roasted garlic, chopped parsley, and season with salt and pepper.
- Tightly seal potatoes in foil.
- Place on preheated grill and cook 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
I made dinner for three and halved the the recipe and individually wrapped the each portion... they went over very well...will definitely make them again...thank you for sharing this recipe.
We had these tatoes with our bbq ribs on the grill and they were so good. The ease of preparation was what sold me to try them! Thanks for sharing Ms_bold!
I can see me making this recipe again and again. I chose to add beacon to ours. Thanks for posting this recipe for us to try.