Recipe by Ms B.
This is a variation of a recipe that I found on the net. It is a quick and easy side dish for almost any grilled meal.
Top Review by SharonP
I made dinner for three and halved the the recipe and individually wrapped the each portion... they went over very well...will definitely make them again...thank you for sharing this recipe.
- 6 medium red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large vidalia onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, sliced
- 3 cloves roasted garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Arrange potato slices, onion slices and butter on a large piece of aluminum foil.
- Top with roasted garlic, chopped parsley, and season with salt and pepper.
- Tightly seal potatoes in foil.
- Place on preheated grill and cook 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.