Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Adapted from a recipe by Starchaser.
Make and share this Grilled Garlic Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 6 medium baking potatoes, scrubbed and thinly sliced (I like to leave the peel on, but you can remove that if you prefer)
- 1 medium white onion, very thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 -6 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (if you can find cheddar with bacon in it that's very good)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Place potato slices on a large piece of aluminum foil, and separate evenly with onions and butter. Top with garlic, and season with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Tightly seal vegetables in the foil, and grill 20 minutes, turning once, until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle potatoes with Cheddar cheese, reseal foil, and continue cooking 5 minutes, until cheese is melted.