Sue Lau's Note:
Adapted from a recipe by Starchaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 medium baking potatoes, scrubbed and thinly sliced (I like to leave the peel on, but you can remove that if you prefer)
- 1 medium white onion, very thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 -6 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (if you can find cheddar with bacon in it that's very good)
- 1Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- 2Place potato slices on a large piece of aluminum foil, and separate evenly with onions and butter. Top with garlic, and season with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- 3Tightly seal vegetables in the foil, and grill 20 minutes, turning once, until potatoes are tender.
- 4Sprinkle potatoes with Cheddar cheese, reseal foil, and continue cooking 5 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Garlic Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.4
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 164.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 7.5 g