1/1 Photo of Grilled Garlic Pork Tenderloin
24 hrs 15 mins
A great marinade for pork. The marinating could be done for a shorter time, but I love the flavor it gets after sitting that long.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients except pork in a blender or food processeor with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Put the pork in a sealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over it.
- 4Put in the refrigerator for 1-2 days, turning occassionally.
- 5Let pork stand at room temperature about 30 minutes before cooking.
- 6Cook over prepared grill turning every 5 minutes until it registers 160 on a meat thermometer (about 15-20 minutes).
- 7Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Garlic Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.6
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 147.5 mg
- Sodium 473.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 47.8 g