Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
- 4.92 ml coarse ground black pepper
- 3.69 ml chili powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 7.39 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 7.39 ml minced garlic
- 9.85 ml minced fresh tarragon or 4.92 ml dried tarragon
- 2 (907.18 g) bone-in rib eye steaks
- Combine all ingredients except for rib-eye steaks in a small bowl until paste forms.
- Rub paste into steak and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Grill to desired doneness over hot fire.
Dancer your recipes never let me down and this one was no exception . Great flavor - I pan fried it and it came out perfect. I got some filet steaks on sale and they were so tender you could almost cut them with your fork
Like Bergy I pan fried our sirloins. The marinade did add a lot of flavor. Nothing overpowering, just nicely flavored. I look forward to using it on the grill this summer. Thank you for sharing your recipe!