Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 (16 ounce) bone-in rib eye steaks
- Combine all ingredients except for rib-eye steaks in a small bowl until paste forms.
- Rub paste into steak and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Grill to desired doneness over hot fire.
Dancer your recipes never let me down and this one was no exception . Great flavor - I pan fried it and it came out perfect. I got some filet steaks on sale and they were so tender you could almost cut them with your fork
Like Bergy I pan fried our sirloins. The marinade did add a lot of flavor. Nothing overpowering, just nicely flavored. I look forward to using it on the grill this summer. Thank you for sharing your recipe!