Recipe by canarygirl
Succulent shrimp, bursting with flavor and a healthy kick of spice. The skewers can be made ahead. Try it with mixed vegetables, red pepper, onion, zucchini, whatever you like. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 453.59 g shrimp, peeled and deveined, tail on
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, mashed to creamy
- 14.79 ml hot shot black and red pepper blend or 14.79 ml fresh fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1.23 ml ground cumin
- cayenne pepper
- 1 lime, juice of
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine garlic, olive oil, Hot Shot, cumin, cayenne, lime, salt and parsley (if using).
- Add cleaned shrimp, and stir to coat.
- Marinate 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Thread shrimp on skewers that have been soaked in water for 30 minutes (to avoid burning).
- Grill over fairly high heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes total, turning once.
- Serve with lime wedges.