1/1 Photo of Grilled Garlic Pepper Shrimp
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Succulent shrimp, bursting with flavor and a healthy kick of spice. The skewers can be made ahead. Try it with mixed vegetables, red pepper, onion, zucchini, whatever you like. Prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined, tail on
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, mashed to creamy
- 1 tablespoon hot shot black and red pepper blend or 1 tablespoon fresh fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- cayenne pepper
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1Combine garlic, olive oil, Hot Shot, cumin, cayenne, lime, salt and parsley (if using).
- 2Add cleaned shrimp, and stir to coat.
- 3Marinate 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
- 4Thread shrimp on skewers that have been soaked in water for 30 minutes (to avoid burning).
- 5Grill over fairly high heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes total, turning once.
- 6Serve with lime wedges.
You Might Also Like...View All Summer Dip Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Garlic Pepper Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.0
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 642.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black and red pepper blend