Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple, easy and quick way to prepare moist flavorful chicken breasts on the grill.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- salt and black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- Put the garlic onto a cutting board and sprinkle it with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Using the side of a large knife, slowly mash the garlic into a paste.
- Put the garlic paste into a small bowl and blend in 1/2 cup olive oil, parsley, and thyme leaves.
- Pour half the mixture over the chicken and season it with salt and pepper.
- Set the chicken aside to marinate for an hour or more.
- Remove from marinade and allow excess to drain off.
- Place on preheated barbecue grill and grill until done, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.