Grilled Garlic ' N Herb Chicken
- Put the garlic onto a cutting board and sprinkle it with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Using the side of a large knife, slowly mash the garlic into a paste.
- Put the garlic paste into a small bowl and blend in 1/2 cup olive oil, parsley, and thyme leaves.
- Pour half the mixture over the chicken and season it with salt and pepper.
- Set the chicken aside to marinate for an hour or more.
- Remove from marinade and allow excess to drain off.
- Place on preheated barbecue grill and grill until done, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.