Prep 0 mins
Cook 23 mins
This recipe is from Area Woman in North Dakota! Women who know beef and how to grill it! We aren't from Texas but we do a fine job of it too! :)
- 4 -8 ounces boneless eye of round beef steak
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Marinade -.
- Combine all ingredients except mayonnaise (following the steak and salt) in a small bowl; mix well.
- Divide mixture in half. Place beef steaks and half of the mixture in a food - safe plastic bag; turn steaks to coat.
- Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator for 6 hours or as long as overnight.
- Stir mayonnaise into remaining half of mixture for sauce; cover and refrigerate.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Place steaks on grid over medium ash-covered coals.
- Grilled uncovered, 19 to 23 minutes for medium rare doneness, turning occasionally. Do not overcook.
- Season steats with salt, as desired. Serve with sauce.
Yes it Rocks!!! a very cheap steak but it has allways come out touch as jerky, I tried it and it came out awesome!!!!! nice and tender with a lovely sauce to go with it, definitely a poor mans steak recipe .