1 hr 6 mins
This is simple, easy and so delicious!--- use only small baby zucchini for this and trim edges, seasoned salt may be substituted for kosher salt if desired :)
My Private Note
pound z ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender blend oil with garlic cloves, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and black pepper.
- 2Using a fork or a wooden skewer pierce holes all over the zucchini.
- 3Place in a glass shallow dish (I use my 11 x 7-inch baking dish to marinate).
- 4Pour the oil over all over the zucchini then turn with hands to coat.
- 5Allow to stand for 1-2 hours at room temperature.
- 6Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- 7Grill zucchini until tender and golden in spots turning occasionally (this should take about 6-7 minutes).
- 8Transfer to serving plate then sprinkle with a little kosher salt.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Garlic-Marinated Baby Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (579 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1046.7
- Calories from Fat 980
- Total Fat 108.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 921.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 6.3 g