Prep 1 hr
Cook 6 mins
This is simple, easy and so delicious!--- use only small baby zucchini for this and trim edges, seasoned salt may be substituted for kosher salt if desired :)
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 4-5 whole fresh garlic cloves
- 2.46 ml kosher salt (more for sprinkling)
- 1.23-2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 453.59 g baby zucchini (ends trimmed and do not slice)
- In a blender blend oil with garlic cloves, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and black pepper.
- Using a fork or a wooden skewer pierce holes all over the zucchini.
- Place in a glass shallow dish (I use my 11 x 7-inch baking dish to marinate).
- Pour the oil over all over the zucchini then turn with hands to coat.
- Allow to stand for 1-2 hours at room temperature.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill zucchini until tender and golden in spots turning occasionally (this should take about 6-7 minutes).
- Transfer to serving plate then sprinkle with a little kosher salt.