- Place Chicken breasts in a medium, non reactive bowl.
- Add garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Turn chicken several times to coat with marinade.
- Cover and marinate 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Prepare a hot fire in a barbecue grill.
- Oil the grill.
- Remove breasts from the marinade, shaking off excess and place on hot grill.
- Cook until lightly browned, about 6 minutes.
- Turn and brush with marinade.
- Grill second side 4-6 minutes or until white throughout but still juicy.