Top Review by Papa D 1946-2012
This is a good base marinade. I used 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper in place of the salt & pepper and added 1 tablespoon white wine. I marinaded 1 large bone in with skin chicken breast for about 3 hours and grilled for about 45 minutes over indirect heat which ended up with a moist, flavorful meal. Thanks! Updated July 23, to add stars AGAIN!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place Chicken breasts in a medium, non reactive bowl.
- Add garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Turn chicken several times to coat with marinade.
- Cover and marinate 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Prepare a hot fire in a barbecue grill.
- Oil the grill.
- Remove breasts from the marinade, shaking off excess and place on hot grill.
- Cook until lightly browned, about 6 minutes.
- Turn and brush with marinade.
- Grill second side 4-6 minutes or until white throughout but still juicy.