24 hrs 2 mins
From Cooking Light Cookbook, 1989. I love to try all kinds of flank steak marinades and preparations. This one has tequila and cilantro too. 24 hr. marination.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim steak and place in a large, shallow dish for marinating inches.
- 2Combine the lime juice and next 4 ingredients; pour over the steak and cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- 3Remove the steak from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- 4Grill about 7 minutes per side until done to your taste.
- 5Slice steak across the grain into 1/4 inch slices.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Garlic Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.8
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 62.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: